Alignment - Action- Accountability
Take a Candid Look at 3 major areas of life: Your Health, Your Career, Your Intimate Relationship. Draw a triangle, about the size of your palm on a sheet of paper and divide that triangle into four segments: In the bottom section of the triangle write "SURVIVAL", the next one up "STABILITY", the next one up "SUCCESS" and in the top triangle "SIGNIFICANCE".
According to these criteria, where are you right now - and where would you love to be? What's the gap and how would you close that gap?
I'm compelled to share the 6 steps I'm applying with you, just in case you're inspired to DO these too - to BE that person you Aspire to being right now.
That is a private mantra of mine, "Be who you aspire to be right now."
2011 is my year of Alignment. A year in which I've committed to doing whatever it takes to surpass the vision I have for the level of contribution I intend to make, for myself and for my business. I intend to bring in strong alliances and a team as committed to generosity, excellence and growth with grace, guts and gentleness as I am. How?
1. Be Utterly Intentional.
2. To apply Massive Amounts of Leverage.
3. Aiming for the Outcome and planning towards it's achievement. A MAP - Massive Action Plan and including:
- Massive Action Purpose
- Meaning Application Potential
- Methods Alternatives Prize
- Maintenance Attraction Power
- Mindset Appreciation Pleasure
- Movement Acceptance Present
- Magnificence Awareness Prosperity
4 Staying in Sequence - with the plan, the aim and the self
5.Shifting all of the unconscious beliefs that need to go in order to stay on the MAP
Mastering the psychology necessary for stability.
6. Accountability - I've set myself up with a hot coach or two!
So, is it your time to commit to getting what you want and you don't have? Here's the secret, shhh (coach to coach) - GET (At least) ONE!
Conspiring with you to Live Your Dream. Be there. Jump to It!