|It's Cheeky - DO YOU DO IT? plus:The 9 Hot Steps to Doing It!|
If you knew how, would you?
When will you know enough to convince yourself that it's time to step up and do what you are here to do? Are you a leechy stuff it in? A burst balloon? or a One (in Fiver)? Relax - there's a hot 9 Step Solution if you chose to take it…. It's all yours ....
Ok so here's the juice from the birds eye perspective on a brand new jester aircraft: (It's cheeky so now's the moment move on if you're easily offended)
1. There are people who invest thousands of dollars, time and personal and emotional resources in study and keep doing that. That becomes the total strategy without their plane returning to the runway in potential paradise . There's no passing on of the learnings they've received, few dollars in the bank, and often diminishing self esteem. They Stuff-It-In and Hang on in the hope that one day the successes of others will make it happen. They are the education leeches. One day … (This is where I burst into singing "one day over th rainbow" or something inane like that.)
2. There are those who invest thousands of dollars, time and personal and emotional resources in study and adopt the butterfly strategy of landing on one flower and then the next and the next and then - filled with so much information - hit into overwhelm, information overload and: drop out, give up and don't do any of it. Again emptying bank accounts, confusion and really low self esteem. A torrid no mans land between what they might have been, seasoned by the exhaustion of trying and then a sober return to the hum, drum to survive. These are the burst ballooners. The dream has gone bang.
3. Then there are the one in fivers who do. Those are the statistics. Only one in five people will do anything with the knowledge that they acquire - and maybe even those stats are kind. From what I've seen. There's a tiny group of folks who are driven to get the message out, to serve others and to do what it takes to manifest magnificent lives. For the one in fivers, it could be a desire to move away from the pain and worry of financial restriction - or it may be the potent pull towards making a difference, freedom to make different choices. One's gather points of reference for achievement and success that invariably lead to having more of that and sharing more of that.
You are the solution to someone's problem. If you keep leeching or burst ballooning, then you're denying others possibilities to solve their issues. Is that ecological? You're denying yourself the biggest, brightest version of you can be and the life that goes along with that. So, let's deal, OK? here's how:
1. Forgive yourself right now and move on.
2. Decide what it is that you want to achieve ( you could do this by taking yourself out to the very last day of your life and looking back at what you have made of your life- and then choose one thing to work towards. One will do for now.)
3. Seek out someone who has done that very thing and find out how they did that..
4. Write down the steps you need to take.
5. Prioretise the steps - what is the very first thing you need to do.
6. Do that first thing right away.
7. Do the next thing within 24 hours - and you're away!
8. Invest in a mentor, coach or someone who will help to keep you accountable so that your wheels find the runway. A guide to assist you to plan your new journeys.
9. Choose to hang out with people who are educating themselves and doing what needs to be done.
P.S There is no failure only feedback. You cannot get "it" wrong. And it might very well open up opportunities, growth and extraordinary contribution - not to mention improved self esteem, increased wealth and - assisting others to have their dreams along the way.